Part 1 of Lisa’s interview with Raja Choudhury is now online!
In which Kundalini expert and teacher Raja Choudhury tells us about the metaphysical magic of sound. Raja and Lisa discuss:
- How does the construction of a mantra change its magical properties, and how can sound trigger the energy centers in your body to affect positive changes?
- What the heck is karma?
- How can gossip snowball into a “curse” and how is the world cursing itself?
- Much more …
Check out Raja’s website at http://www.rajachoudhury.com
Lisa’s new book, The Poppet Master, can be found here: http://www.thepoppetmaster.com
You can check out her website at http://www.lisabonnice.com
Visit http://www.MindYourselfTV.com for more video interviews with leaders in the field of human transformation.
Lisa Bonnice is an award-winning, best-selling author. Her current passion-project is a series of metaphysical comedy novels. The first is entitled The Poppet Master (previously published as Be Careful What You Witch For!, now revamped and with a new ending). The Poppet Master is a modern-day fairy tale about Lola Garnett, a bored housewife and office drone who wakes up with unexpected psychic abilities, and no instruction manual, and Twink, the reluctant, sarcastic faery assigned to assist and educate her. The Poppet Master is available wherever books are sold. Its sequel is in the works.
Lisa is also writing The Maxwell Curse, a fictionalized version of a story she found in her own ancestral lineage about a witch trial, a generational curse, and massive mine explosion, all of which left ripples of destruction in their wake, devastating one family’s tree.
- Best seller—Fear of Our Father—#1 True Crime
- Two Excellence Awards—MSNBC.com
- eLit Silver Award—The Menhattan Project—Humor
- Includes foreword by Neale Donald Walsch—Shape Shifting
- Featured on Investigation Discovery’s TV program Catch My Killer