Part 1 of Lisa’s interview with Marguerite Manning is now online!
In which karmic astrologer Marguerite Manning tells us how knowing what’s in our 12th house can help answer the questions, “Why am I here? What’s my life’s purpose?”
Marguerite and Lisa discuss:
- Where on our astrology charts can we learn what we’re here to do?
- What did Edgar Cayce have to say about karmic astrology?
- Is Mercury in Retrograde always a bad thing?
- Much more…
Check out Marguerite’s website and download her workbook, Unlocking Your 12th House, at https://www.margueritemanning.com
Lisa’s newest book, The Poppet Master, can be found here:
You can check out her website at http://www.lisabonnice.com
For more video interviews with leaders in the field of human transformation, visit http://www.MindYourselfTV.com
IN CASE YOU’RE INTERESTED:
The top is from Johnny Was
The necklace and earrings are from Nordstrom
Makeup advice was from MAC expert Cesar Vargas
Hair was by Semani
Lisa Bonnice is an award-winning, best-selling author. Her current passion-project is a series of metaphysical comedy novels. The first is entitled The Poppet Master (previously published as Be Careful What You Witch For!, now revamped and with a new ending). The Poppet Master is a modern-day fairy tale about Lola Garnett, a bored housewife and office drone who wakes up with unexpected psychic abilities, and no instruction manual, and Twink, the reluctant, sarcastic faery assigned to assist and educate her. The Poppet Master is available wherever books are sold. Its sequel is in the works.
Lisa is also writing The Maxwell Curse, a fictionalized version of a story she found in her own ancestral lineage about a witch trial, a generational curse, and massive mine explosion, all of which left ripples of destruction in their wake, devastating one family’s tree.
- Best seller—Fear of Our Father—#1 True Crime
- Two Excellence Awards—MSNBC.com
- eLit Silver Award—The Menhattan Project—Humor
- Includes foreword by Neale Donald Walsch—Shape Shifting
- Featured on Investigation Discovery’s TV program Catch My Killer