The magic inherent in human existence has never been more palpable for me, as a result of hosting a series of profound interviews for the Beyond the Veil Summit, which airs online (free) October 26-30, 2020 on The Shift Network. I went in thinking I knew a thing or two about the nature of the “veil” between the worlds, so imagine my delighted surprise to discover that my years of exploration only scratched the surface.
I spent weeks conducting these interviews and, now that they’re in the rearview mirror, my ability to dance with one foot in both worlds has grown exponentially. Like the flow of a river eroding rocks along its way, expanding its shores, the flow of powerful information broadened my perspective.
Imagine what it will be like for you to listen to them in the space of one week, at the time of the year when the Veil between the worlds is thinnest.
You’ll hear familiar voices and new ones, too. Grandaddy of NDE research Dr. Raymond Moody graces us with his shiny presence, as do experts in the field of NDEs and Mediumship like Eben Alexander M.D. and Suzanne Giesemann.
I also talked to Elizabeth Anne Hill, whose relationship with her deceased twin sister continues beyond death, carrying her on an amazing journey through life trusting her needs will be met. Carrie Paris, creator of the Relative Tarot, talked about working with oracles to connect with our ancestors and guides. Rob Schwartz and Linda Backman spoke about the planning sessions we participate in between incarnations.
Many beloved Shift faculty members also shared their stories. Sandra Ingerman, Robert Moss, Michael Stone and don Oscar Miro-Quesada have all experienced NDEs, and Mona Delfino and Matthew Fox shared wisdom about soul contracts and the physics of angels.
The list goes on, with each interviewee adding their own magnificent story. And, although almost three dozen people shared unique perspectives on a vast and ineffable concept, the takeaway can be boiled down to three inspiring points:
- You are never alone, no matter how strongly you feel to the contrary;
- Love is literally all there is, no matter how vividly the world is demonstrating otherwise;
- Every little thing is gonna be alright, due to the absolute Truth of points 1 and 2.
Yes, we’ve heard these platitudes before, and it can be hard to believe they’re more than just pretty words. But if you listen to these people, and hear their evidence, you’ll see there’s no truer way to look at life.
Before the interviews began, even though I’m fairly well-adjusted, I felt alone and abandoned by the Big U. I thought, because I’d never heard anyone else say the things I know to be True, I must be wrong and maybe a little bit crazy. I felt despair at the chaos swirling around us, presenting us daily with some new fresh hell.
Now, I feel connected and peaceful. My anxiety levels have dropped. And I know, for the first time in my life, that I am not alone and I am love.
This. Is. Massive.
My wish is for you to feel the same. Listen to these life-changing conversations by registering here. They’re free for an entire week. The only cost is if you choose to purchase the collection for future listening.
See you on the “other side.”
P.S. During this groundbreaking 5-day event with over 30 incredible speakers, you’ll discover:
- The awakening that’s now emerging from the scientific study of consciousness
- How guides, angels, and our loved ones from the other side are ready and eager to help us heal
- Ways to connect to the other side through a healing meditation
- The profound benefits of a shared-death experience (SDE) with a loved one
- How to communicate with deceased loved ones and help others make those connections… for healing, closure, and a life filled with more joy and peace
- Ways that mediumship opens you to your higher self and raises your vibration to experience your true nature as love
- A clear pathway to de-mystifying death and taking away the stigma and fear around it
- Support to enter the beauty and pathos of active grieving
- How artists can encounter an entire support system for their work on the other side of the veil
- The contemporary science backing startling discoveries that support the existence of angelic beings
- That insights drawn from NDEs can help you break through fears and past trauma
- And many more beautiful discoveries…
RSVP here for the Beyond the Veil Summit — at no charge.
Lisa Bonnice is an award-winning, best-selling author. Her current passion-project is a series of metaphysical comedy novels. The first is entitled The Poppet Master (previously published as Be Careful What You Witch For!, now revamped and with a new ending). The Poppet Master is a modern-day fairy tale about Lola Garnett, a bored housewife and office drone who wakes up with unexpected psychic abilities, and no instruction manual, and Twink, the reluctant, sarcastic faery assigned to assist and educate her. The Poppet Master is available wherever books are sold. Its sequel is in the works.
Lisa is also writing The Maxwell Curse, a fictionalized version of a story she found in her own ancestral lineage about a witch trial, a generational curse, and massive mine explosion, all of which left ripples of destruction in their wake, devastating one family’s tree.
- Best seller—Fear of Our Father—#1 True Crime
- Two Excellence Awards—MSNBC.com
- eLit Silver Award—The Menhattan Project—Humor
- Includes foreword by Neale Donald Walsch—Shape Shifting
- Featured on Investigation Discovery’s TV program Catch My Killer