Research shows that our very DNA can hold the traumas of our ancestors. Unresolved inherited pain can play a prominent role in anxiety, depression, hereditary diseases, and a range of physical and emotional challenges. The good news is that there is something you can do to mitigate inherited patterns and ease ancestral traumas that are affecting your life now. You can bring peace to painful relationships, legacies, and events, and live a happier, healthier life with a deeper sense of belonging and connection.
No matter who you are, you walk through life carrying ancestral ripples of energy — the burdens and blessings of your lineages — within you. Through the practice of Genealogical Regression, you can meet with your ancestors, send healing energy to everyone in your family (whether they’re living or they’ve passed on — even if you were adopted), and dissolve distressing patterns that have been carried in your lineages for lifetimes.
Check it out on Saturday, February 19, for a soul-nourishing event, as the creator of Genealogical Regression, Dr. Shelley Kaehr — a world-renowned past-life regressionist and a pioneer in mind-body wellness — introduces you to her unique healing modality.
During this powerful hour, you’ll:
- Explore what Genealogical Regression is — and how it can help you heal family trauma, break free from deep-seated burdens, and send healing blessings up and down your lineage
- Be guided through a powerful visualization journey to connect with your ancestors and send them healing light… to raise the vibration of your entire family — past, present, and future
- Understand the difference between Genealogical Regression and past-life regression
- Discover why it’s key to connect with your ancestors at the level of their higher selves, transcending difficult patterns and talking soul-to-soul
- Find out why healing your inner child is the first step to gently resolving suffering from past events, lingering pain, and difficult emotions
Raising the vibration of your lineage can benefit not only you and all those in your family’s past, present, and future — but everyone who comes across your kin in daily life. As your positive intentions ripple outward, you become part of the solution that all of humanity needs so much right now.
When you start breaking free from painful legacies, you’ll feel lighter, be better able to fully express the gifts you’re here to share, and be empowered to make enormous positive transformations in your life and the world.
P.S. In Discover the Transformative Power of Genealogical Regression to Heal Your Lineage — Past, Present & Future with Dr. Shelley Kaehr…
… you’ll experience a powerful guided journey to send your ancestors healing light and raise the vibration of your entire family — past, present, and future..
Lisa Bonnice is an award-winning, best-selling author whose “day job” is as a Program Host at The Shift Network, where she hosts summits on ancestral healing, life after death, and intuition and medicine.
Her current passion-project is a series of metaphysical comedy novels. The first is entitled The Poppet Master (previously published as Be Careful What You Witch For!, now revamped and with a new ending). The Poppet Master is a modern-day fairy tale about Lola Garnett, a bored housewife and office drone who wakes up with unexpected psychic abilities, and no instruction manual, and Twink, the reluctant, sarcastic faery assigned to assist and educate her. The Poppet Master is available wherever books are sold. Its sequel is in the works.
Lisa is also writing The Maxwell Curse, a fictionalized version of a story she found in her own ancestral lineage about a witch trial, a generational curse, and massive mine explosion, all of which left ripples of destruction in their wake, devastating one family’s tree.
- Best seller—Fear of Our Father—#1 True Crime
- Two Excellence Awards—MSNBC.com
- eLit Silver Award—The Menhattan Project—Humor
- Includes foreword by Neale Donald Walsch—Shape Shifting
- Featured on Investigation Discovery’s TV program Catch My Killer